Nobody knows more about Coppell than a Coppell Grad & Coppell Dad
Knowledge of Coppell
former City Councilman
former P&Z Commissioner
Knowledge of Real Estate
MBA from TCU
10 years of experience
Trained in Negotiations
OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
KNOWLEDGE OF COPPELL
- Coppell Grad: Aaron graduated from Coppell High School in 1997, where he met his future wife.
- Coppell Dad: Aaron lives in Coppell, along with his wife, 2 children. Additionally, his parents and his wife's parents call Coppell home.
- Coppell City Councilman: From May 2012 to May 2014, Aaron served on the City of Coppell, City Council, Place 7.
KNOWLEDGE OF REAL ESTATE
- MBA: Aaron received an MBA from Texas Christian University. His studies were focused on Real Estate, Finance and Marketing.
- Negotiations: Aaron has achieved mastery in the Crucial Confrontations language of negotiations and conflict management. This plays a vital role in the real estate industry.
- Residential: As a Landscape Architect and a REALTOR, Aaron understands true curb appeal. His designing and marketing background will give you a unique advantage in determining and unlocking the value of a home. Aaron has designed master planned community and subdivisions across the country, including some in the DFW market.